Cases Requiring Litigation Support:
We serve clients from different industries and with different objectives. Litigation support is generally required in the following cases-
- Business interruption
- Fraud and embezzlement
- Breach of contract
- Wrongful Death and Wrongful Termination
- Personal injury
- Business disputes
- Divorce and marital disputes
- Insurance claims
- Construction defects
- Patent and copyright infringement and many more.
Our Litigation Support Provides:
Litigation support includes valuation of a business or quantifications of claims. Different types of valuations are a follows-
- Business Valuation: It is a fundamental part of a litigation report. Our proficient and experienced professionals perform in-depth analysis of economy, industry and company specific factors to identify to the true value.
- Economic Damage Quantification: This involves calculation of decline in value, lost profits, decrease in the earning capacity or any other damage to real and personal property. It is done in the cases like breach of contract, business interruption, personal injuries etc.
- Divorce Valuation: In case of separating couples and their attorneys, our valuation specialist computes the fair value of all the assets and liabilities possessed by both the parties for its distribution between them.
- Forensic Accounting and Frauds: Our specialist performs the in-depth analysis of the financial statements and go beyond the numbers written. It is often done in case of a suspicion of fraud.
- Insurance Claim Quantification: Our experts help you to quantify the losses resulting from unfavorable events like fire breakouts, natural disasters, terrorist attacks, power outrages etc.
How we support you?
We as a team strive to provide robust Litigation Support to our clients through comprehensive in-depth analysis and adhering to quality standards.
- We prepare the detailed litigation report in the prescribed format which includes the valuation discussed above, in accordance to the client’s needs.
- We assist you in getting documentation which is necessary to support or refute a claim.
- We check important documentations to form a starting assessment of the case and identify the areas of damages.
- We provide support for examination of the discoveries including the preparation of questions to be asked regarding the financial proof.
- We assist client to prepare responses to experts acting for other parties.
- We check the opposing expert’s filings and reporting and assess the strengths and weaknesses of the position taken.
- We support with settlement, discussions and negotiations.
- We provide expert witness testimony.
We, at Veristrat, along with the use of latest techniques, provide thorough solutions pertaining to litigation support. Our expert team ensures to unveil each and every relevant information through the possible sources. The ultimate aim is to gain client satisfaction by providing superior services.