We provide customized and comprehensive equity and industry research services across multiple industries and regions. We assist clients in taking informed strategic decisions and helps to maximize shareholder value.
Some of the services we render includes:
- Carrying out comprehensive quantitative and qualitative research across diversified industries.
- Conducting fundamental and market research by analyzing company financials, ratio analysis and market opportunity assessment studies.
- Risk management and portfolio management services.
- Conducting macro and micro economic analysis for an extensive understanding of the industry.
- Comprehensive financial statement analysis including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement and Shareholders Equity to judge
overall financial position and soundness of the company.
- Ratio Analysis- To gauge liquidity, profitability and solvency condition of the company.
- DCF analysis using Income approach to calculate intrinsic value per share using FCFF and FCFE metrics.
- Company valuation using public comparable and transaction multiples.
- SWOT and Michael Porter’s five forces analysis for assessment of long-term profitability of the industry.
- Preparing pitch books, information memorandum and article writing across multiple industries.
- Updating financial and operational models on quarterly basis using 10K/10Q financial reports, SEC filing and analyst research reports.
- Identifying, analyzing and modeling key financial/operational drivers for competitive benchmarking and preparing peer group monitoring research reports.
- Earning quality and operating cash flow assessment for better understanding of overall company operations.