Stuck with an urgent Business Valuation need? Or want to outsource your valuation requirements? We offer you a one stop window for all your valuation needs. We let you outsource your work and be carefree as we commit excellence towards the work we do. Why outsource your work to us?
- Valuation Talent
- Personal attention to each client
- Cost Curtailment
We keep you informed for the work we do and ensure an error free delivery of assignments. Over the years, we have developed relationship with our clients and have become a choice for many firms across the globe in assisting them execute complex valuation engagements, providing litigation support, M&A advisory, industry research reports and related services.
Our standard operating procedures complemented with proven track records and expert team have made possible for us to accomplish tasks in shorter span of time.
For any business valuation outsourcing service, feel free to reach us!
How it works?
- Reduce cost, while maintaining quality.
- Move the hours, not cut them.
- Outsource time consuming portions of valuation engagements i.e. research and report writing, financial data input, math check etc.
- Do only exciting and interesting tasks.
Why work with us?
- Veristrat team works in tandem with the client to deliver the set goals:
- Extension of research coverage.
- Flexible resource planning.
- Increased leverage of in-house resource for more value-added work.
- Strategic approach for project execution and comprehensive extension of research coverage.
- Our team includes CFA, CPA, CA, MBA, FRM, ASA members and experienced appraisers from business valuation domain.
Our Services includes
- Financial Modeling & Valuations: Financial models designed on the recent data sets and scenario planners.
- ASC 820 (FAS 157) Valuations: Valuation of equity holdings in unlisted entities, start-ups and other illiquid assets, difficult to value, by using market-based prices and other observable market data for PE and VC funds.
- IRC 409A regulates the treatment for federal income tax purposes for non-qualified deferred compensation.