Veristrat advises clients from all over the globe in expanding their research contours by providing them a whole range of services from business valuations outsourcing to investment research analysis.
How it works?
- Reduce cost, while maintaining quality.
- Move the hours, not cut them.
- Outsource time consuming portions of valuation engagements i.e. research and report writing, financial data input, math check etc.
- Do only exciting and interesting tasks.
Why work with us?
- Veristrat team works in tandem with the client to deliver the set goals:
- Extension of research coverage.
- Flexible resource planning.
- Increased leverage of in-house resource for more value-added work.
- Strategic approach for project execution and comprehensive extension of research coverage.
- Our team includes CFA, CPA, CA, MBA, FRM, ASA members and experienced appraisers from business valuation domain.
Our Services includes
- Financial Modeling & Valuations: Financial models designed on the recent data sets and scenario planners.
- ASC 820 (FAS 157) Valuations: Valuation of equity holdings in unlisted entities, start-ups and other illiquid assets, difficult to value, by using market-based prices and other observable market data for PE and VC funds.
- IRC 409A regulates the treatment for federal income tax purposes for non-qualified deferred compensation.