Buying a business?
How do you know if you're paying a fair price? We can help...
Selling a Business?
Do you know what your busines is worth to a buyer? We can help...
The stages/phases involved in Merger and Acquisition transaction are:
This includes preparing a self-assessment by the acquiring company with regard to their requirements for M&A, ascertaining the valuation (undervalued is the key), and formulating a growth plan.
Search and screen targets
This involves searching for possible target companies. This process aims to identify a good strategic fit for the acquiring company.
Investigation & Valuation of the target
Once the appropriate firm is chosen through primary screening, a detailed analysis of the target company must be completed. This is also referred to as Due Diligence.
Acquiring the Target Through Negotiation
Once the target company has been shortlisted, the next step is to initiate negotiations in order to reach a consensus for a negotiated merger or a bear hug. This requires both companies involved to agree mutually to a deal for the long-term working of the M&A.
If all of the above steps fall in place, there is a formal announcement of the agreement of merger by both participating companies.
How can we support you?
- Assisting in both buy-side and sell-side services.
- Identifying potential M&A opportunities.
- Evaluating potential synergies.
- Measuring transaction implications.
- Preparing pitch books and Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM).
- Providing financial advice and models.
- Assisting with the negotiations and preparation of offer.
- Helping clients in signing and completing the deal.