Cases Requiring Litigation Support:
We serve clients from different industries, and with different objectives. Litigation support is generally required in the following cases-
- Business interruption
- Fraud and embezzlement
- Breach of contract
- Wrongful Death and Wrongful Termination
- Personal injury
- Business disputes
- Divorce and marital disputes
- Insurance claims
- Construction defects
- Patent, copyright infringement, and more.
Our Litigation Support Provides:
Litigation support includes valuation of a business or quantifications of claims. Different types of valuations are a follows –
- Business Valuation: This is a fundamental part of a litigation report. Our experienced professionals perform in-depth analysis of economy, industry, and company specific factors in order to identify a business’s true value.
- Economic Damage Quantification: This involves calculating a decline in value, lost profits, decreased earning capacity, or any other damages to real and personal property. This may occur in cases involving breach of contract, business interruption, personal injuries, etc.
- Separation/Divorce Valuation: In the case of separating couples, members of corporations, or firms and their attorneys, our valuation specialist computes the fair value of all assets and liabilities possessed by both parties for fair distribution.
- Forensic Accounting and Fraud: Our specialist performs an in-depth analysis of financial statements and goes beyond the numbers. This often occurs in cases concerning a suspicion of fraud.
- Insurance Claim Quantification: Our experts help quantify losses resulting from catastrophic events like fires, natural disasters, terrorist attacks, power outrages, etc.
Know the difference between tangible and intangible assets? Learn More.
How can we support you?
We as a team strive to provide robust Litigation Support to our clients through comprehensive in-depth analysis adhering to quality standards.
- We prepare detailed litigation reports in a prescribed format in accordance with the client’s needs.
- We assist clients with obtaining the necessary documentation to support or refute a claim.
- We check important documents to form a starting assessment of the case, and to identify the areas of damages.
- We provide support for the examination of discoveries, including the preparation of inquiries into financial proof.
- We assist client with preparing responses to experts acting for other parties.
- We review the opposing expert’s filings and reporting to assess the strengths and weaknesses of their arguments.
- We assist with settlements and negotiations.
- We provide expert witness testimony.
Need litigation support services? Learn more about the benefits of outsourcing. Click here.