Buying a business?
How do you know if you're paying a fair price? We can help...
Selling a Business?
Do you know what your busines is worth to a buyer? We can help...
The stages/phases involved in Merger and Acquisition transaction are:
This would include self-assessment of the acquiring company with regards to the requirement for M&A, ascertain the valuation (undervalued is the key) and making out the growth plan through the target.
Search and screen targets
This would involve searching for the possible target companies. This process is mainly to scan for a good strategic fit for the acquiring company.
Investigation & Valuation of the target
Once the appropriate firm is chosen through primary screening, detailed analysis of the target company has to be completed. This is also referred to as Due Diligence.
Acquire Target Through Negotiations
Once the target company is shortlisted, the next step is to start negotiation to come to consensus for a negotiated merger or a bear hug. This brings both the companies to agree mutually to the deal for the long term working of the M&A.
Post Merger Integration
If all the above steps fall in place, there is a formal announcement of the agreement of merger by both the participating companies.
How we support you?
- Assisting in both buy-side and sell-side services.
- Identification of potential M&A opportunities.
- Evaluation of potential synergies.
- Measuring transaction implications.
- Preparation of pitch books and Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM).
- Providing financial advice and models.
- Assistance in negotiations and preparation of offer.
- Helping client in signing and completing the deal.