Date : July 31-August 1, 2018
Venue : The JW Marriott, Nashville, TN
Appraisal Institute, an association of real estate appraisers, organized its annual conference. The events theme was “Setting the Stage for Success,” featured hundreds of real estate professionals from across the US and around the globe, dozens of knowledgeable presenters and exhibits of cutting-edge valuation products & services.
Some of the speakers included Sharon Whitaker, Stephen Fanning, Alfred Chai, Trevor Hubbard, Nicholas Hufford and Richard Roddewig.
Some of the areas covered in the discussion at the conference were:
- Market Analysis and Valuation Techniques
- Property Rights and Historic Preservation Laws
- Appraising Federal Property
- Real Estate Environmental Risk Spectrum (Valuation)
- Appraising Complex Residential Properties
- Appraisal Waivers, Exemptions and Threshold Levels
Veristrat took part in the conference and gained deeper insight into the valuation of real estate industry and the trends of this industry. Veristrat was also a gold record sponsor.