Greeting from Veristrat Inc.!!!
CURRENT REQUIREMENT: We are looking to hiring for “Senior Analyst – Valuation” profiles for our Jasola office.
The role of a Senior Analyst is to perform both client management and client implementation services. The preferred applicant will have 2-6 years of experience in data analysis, financial modeling, and valuation. Ideal candidates will have experience in financial reporting valuations including Topic 820/157, 409a/123r, purchase price allocations (SFAS 141s/142 or ASC 805, 820, 350), gift valuation, tangible valuation and other related business valuations.
Education Background and Desired Profile:
- Preferred academic backgrounds include Accounting, Finance, Economics, Math, Statistics, or any related analytical field. Undergraduate degree required.
- Experience 2- 6 years.
- Mandatory- B.Com/M.Com, BBA/MBA. CFA Level 1 cleared mandatory.
- Attention to detail, deadline-oriented, confidentiality, time management, data entry management, proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, and advanced math skills
- Financial modeling and data analysis for valuation of venture capital portfolios and high the firms like Twitter, Zynga etc.
- Initiate implementations by working with clients and management team to obtain the necessary legal and financial documents to begin the implementation process.
- Perform data conversions to ensure legal documents and client-provided spreadsheets have been properly entered into the systems.
- Perform data reconciliation between client-provided documents and internally aggregated financial metrics.
- On-going customer support; addressing client requests, questions, and concerns via e-mail or dedicated service line.
- Team handling, leadership, initiation.
- Written Exam & Interview – Totally related to Finance & Accounts