Current Requirement: Korean, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese Language Experts/Translator
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Skills: Korean, Japanese and Mandarin Language
- Korean Language – B.A./M.A. Diploma – KF-1( One Year P.G. Intensive Diploma in Korean Language) or KF-2 ( One Year P.G. Intensive Advance Diploma in Korean Language)
- Japanese Language – B.A./M.A. Diploma – JF-1( One Year P.G. Intensive Diploma in Japanese Language) or JF-2 ( One Year P.G. Intensive Advance Diploma in Japanese Language)
- Mandarin Chinese Language – B.A./M.A. Diploma – CF-1( One Year P.G. Intensive Diploma in Chinese Language) or CF-2 ( One Year P.G. Intensive Advance Diploma in Chinese Language)
Need to assist the East Asian, natives in office work, live interpretation during the meetings. Admin work mainly includes creating and managing documents on word, powerpoint and excel format, reporting to top management, meeting and negotiating with the vendors and other internal assistance to the East Asian.
- should be fluent in reading, typing and speaking skills in Korean, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese and English
- should have basic knowledge of MS Office including powerpoint presentations and excel
- should be convenient to go on business tours.
- should have excellent organizational and project management and facilitation skills.
- should have excellent interpersonal skills for interacting with/influencing cross-functional teams and gaining consensus.
Interested candidates kindly contact or send their resumes.