Profile Summary The role of an Analyst is to perform both client management and client implementation services. The preferred applicant will have 2-3 years of experience in data analysis, financial modelling, and valuation. Ideal candidates will have experience in financial reporting valuations including Topic 820/157, 409a/123r, purchase price allocations (SFAS 141s/142 or ASC 805, 820, 350), and other related business valuations. Education Background and Desired Profile:
- B.Com/M.Com, BBA/MBA. CFA Level 1 cleared preferred.
- Throughout minimum 60% in academics.
- Minimum 2-3 years of valuation and/or investment banking experience.
- Financial modeling and data analysis for valuation of venture capital portfolios and high the firms like Twitter, Zynga etc.
- Initiate implementations by working with clients and management team to obtain the necessary legal and financial documents to begin the implementation process.
- Perform data conversions to ensure legal documents and client-provided spreadsheets have been properly entered into the systems
- Perform data reconciliation between client-provided documents and internally aggregated financial metrics
- On-going customer support; addressing client requests, questions, and concerns via e-mail or dedicated service line.
- Written Exam & Interview – Totally related to Finance & Accounts