Greeting from Veristrat Inc.!!!
CURRENT REQUIREMENT: We are looking to hiring for “Analyst – Mergers & Acquisitions” profiles for our Jasola office.
The opportunity is ideal for professionals who have 1 to 2 years of experience in mergers and acquisitions and are interested in being a part of our growing practice.
Education Background and Desired Profile:
- Understanding and exposure to accounting and financial statements analysis, ratios and corporate finance principles and valuation approaches;
- Proficiency in using research databases like Captial IQ, Merger Market, Bloomberg, Factiva, Thomson Reuters and others.
- Experience: 1 year to 2 years
- Mandatory- B.Com/M.Com, BBA/MBA. CFA Level 1 cleared preferred.
- Attention to detail, deadline-oriented, confidentiality, time management, proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, and advanced math skills.
- Compiles and analyzes data with regard to mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
- Performs integrated revenue/expense analysis.
- Develops projections, reports, and presentations of the impact of a merger/acquisition on the organization.
- Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
- Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
- Preparation of parts of or complete CIMs including business overview, industry overview, and financial analysis
- Written Exam & Interview – Totally related to Finance & Accounts