Walk-In Junior Analyst, Analyst and Senior Analyst(May 23rd to May 26th,2017)
Please come down for an interview May 23rd to May 26th,2017 between 10.00 am to 3.30 pm.
- Written Exam & Interview - Totally related to Finance & Accounts
- Education/Eligibility: Throughout 60% to 70% in the related stream.
Suite No. 518
DLF Tower A, Jasola
Near Jasola-Apollo Metro Station
Email ID - email@example.com, Direct No. 011 49404940
The role of a Junior Analyst, Analyst & Senior Analyst is to perform both client management and client implementation services. The preferred applicant will have 0-6 years of experience in data analysis, financial modeling, and valuation. Ideal candidates will have experience in financial reporting valuations including Topic 820/157, 409a/123r, purchase price allocations (SFAS 141s/142 or ASC 805, 820, 350), and other related business valuations.
- Preferred academic backgrounds include Accounting, Finance, Economics, Math, Statistics, or any related analytical field. Undergraduate degree required
- Experience 0 - 6 years
- Mandatory- B.Com/M.Com, BBA/MBA. CFA Level 1 cleared mandatory
- Attention to detail, deadline-oriented, confidentiality, time management, data entry management, proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, and advanced math skills
- Financial modeling and data analysis for valuation of venture capital portfolios and high the firms like Twitter, Zynga etc.
- Initiate implementations by working with clients and management team to obtain the necessary legal and financial documents to begin the implementation process.
- Perform data conversions to ensure legal documents and client-provided spreadsheets have been properly entered into the systems
- Perform data reconciliation between client-provided documents and internally aggregated financial metrics
- On-going customer support; addressing client requests, questions, and concerns via e-mail or dedicated service line